From VU Games:
From the series that reinvented historical real-time strategy comes an evolution of epic proportions. Diplomacy. War. Invention. Expansion. Build, divide and conquer the world, making your mark on history once again. In Empire Earth II you'll experience the entire span of human history through 15 unique periods of history called epochs. As time passes, civilizations become more advanced. Epochs represent the changes in civilization over time. As you advance through the epochs, new and improved units and structures become available.
The multiplayer demo contains all the content contained within the previously released single-player demo. The addition of the multiplayer mode in this version lets you play as the Americans, Germans, or Koreans through three epochs and three different gameplay modes on the Jungle Kings level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Stop a deadly cult of vampires from conquering the world.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Build and manage an ancient Roman city to rise in politics.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Unleash the warrior within with this demo for the sequel to Pri...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Wage war against a variety of Narnian beasts in this movie tie-...
- Battle and explore your way through the Lego universe.
- Help Riddick begin his escape from a fortified prison complex.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Lead a four-man squad of commandos into the Kashyyyk jungles to...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use magic and weapons to gain experience and command armies in ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Try four multiplayer maps and three gameplay modes in this real...
- Put the 2006 Acura through its paces with this realistic racing...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Control Cleopatra in Egpyt's battle against the Romans in this ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ok, not the worst, but certainly not the best"
Version: Empire Earth II multiplayer demo
can make bunches of buildings
no one on multiplayer, like ever, and only one skirmish map, 3 epochs, 3 civs, and graphics aren't the greatest ever either