From VU Games:
From the series that reinvented historical real-time strategy comes an evolution of epic proportions. Diplomacy. War. Invention. Expansion. Build, divide and conquer the world, making your mark on history once again. In Empire Earth II you'll experience the entire span of human history through 15 unique periods of history called epochs. As time passes, civilizations become more advanced. Epochs represent the changes in civilization over time. As you advance through the epochs, new and improved units and structures become available.
The multiplayer demo contains all the content contained within the previously released single-player demo. The addition of the multiplayer mode in this version lets you play as the Americans, Germans, or Koreans through three epochs and three different gameplay modes on the Jungle Kings level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Build your empire from the West Coast instead of the East Coast...
- Fight, protect your empire, and complete your missions.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play as the British or Spanish in New England or Texas.
- Fight for survival in a cold and distant future.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Find multiplayer gaming sessions on the net.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Build ancient Roman cities in this highly addictive tycoon stra...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Gold Edition Trial Version.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ok, not the worst, but certainly not the best"
Version: Empire Earth II multiplayer demo
can make bunches of buildings
no one on multiplayer, like ever, and only one skirmish map, 3 epochs, 3 civs, and graphics aren't the greatest ever either