From Sig Software:
Email Merge is a program for Macintosh for creating a mailing of individualized email messages. It combines a database and an email message to create customized email messages in Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, Mailsmith, PowerMail, Outlook Express, Claris Emailer or QuickMail Pro.
What's new in this version:
- Worked around issue of Apple Mail interfering with system Address Book.
- Allowed importing of more types of text documents.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Batch mailings of individualized emails.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- RSS web news aggregator.
- Intelligently reminds to you include e-mail attachments if you ...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Affordable and full featured RSS reader.
- Email import utility.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Replace iTunes' dock icon with current song's cover art.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Send small e-mails quickly without opening big e-mail client.
- Tool to convert spreadsheets & tables to ASCII text.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great APP to send mass emails with unique attachments."
Version: Email Merge 2.3.6
The only mail merge that works with MAC and entourage i could find. A simple and clean interface. Takes data from excel like name, email address and individual attachments and sends to mass emails with message included. Saved time and postage.
There are no problems with this product.
This is the only application I could find that will work with a Mac and Entourage email to send mass emails with individualized attachments to each email address. You can try it to see if you like it for free. The tech support was GREAT and helped me through a few issues with learning how to get the application to work. Once I figured out how to get the attachments to work, it worked beautifully. Just finished sending 600 emails addressed to 600 different persons with 600 unique and individual certificates attached as pdf files. Included a standard message and individual Names. A really well designed mail merge program to send individual attachments to lots of email addresses. If this is what you need to do, this is the only program for you to do it.
Version: Email Merge 2.3.6
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Overall, I like the clarity of the interface, the feature set, and the stability of the program.
Instead of including its own SMTP engine like E-mail Commander does, this program uses an email application on your Mac, specified by you. That has its own set of drawbacks, not the least of which is the accumulation of hundreds, potentially thousands, of messages in the Sent folder. Some people want that; it's not how I would choose to do it.
For some reason, they do not support HTML-based messages in Apple Mail. (Even Safari can be used as an HTML publisher via Mail.) So, you have to use Entourage or Outlook Express.
The Sample button in the Import panel produced a little surprise, importing only 235 records from my file. Until I realized that's what it had done, I searched for an EOF character in my data file.
One nice-to-have would be Cmd-Shift-S keyboard equivalent for Save As.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: