Electronic Recipe Manager is a user-friendly recipe management program, distributed with more than 3,000 recipes. Users can add recipes into the database easily; store drink, food, and other recipe types; import and export recipes to share with other users; store drink and food ingredients in separate cabinets; search with an advanced search engine by title, ingredient, category, or any combination of database fields; use searches based on cabinet items, only returning recipes in which you have all ingredients on hand; provide an itemized shopping list of all ingredients, including total quantities of each ingredient needed for all recipes in a recipe group or menu; and preview, print, and save any recipe or recipe group as a text file, or as standard rich text, which can be loaded into many word processors. Its coolest feature is you can tell it what ingredients are in your cabinet (check off list) and it will find all of the recipes you can make, using only those ingredients. This works for both food and drink recipes.
Version 4.0 can resize all screens, has hyperlink help throughout the software, and will auto update any new changes.
What's new in this version:
- Added a setting to automatically maximize screens when possible.
- Added a setting to automatically do a search on the search screen when you first come on the screen or when you change Recipe Type.
- When you search, the criteria used by the ERM search engine highlights RED so you can tell what criterial was last used.
- The progress bar that appears when you do searches now is now accurate.
- Added a setting that allows the user to have an ALL recip... See all new features »