From Peter Kamb:
EdgeCase improves your multiple monitor productivity by restricting your mouse cursor to a single screen.
The app prevents you from ever accidentally losing your cursor into a rarely-used secondary display, or from overshooting as you flick to an OS X hotcorner or the menu bar.
When you do want to switch to another screen, EdgeCase provides several shortcuts that allow you to cross screen edges manually. Simply perform a 'bounce' gesture, wait for 1/2 second, or hold a hotkey. Your cursor will then move into the next screen freely.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug in non-saving "Main Screen Only" setting.
- EdgeCase now saves all your settings every time you launch the app.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Move your cursor off the screen edge to next edge.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Control your cursor with your keyboard; for diehard keyboard wa...
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- White board presentation tool works in any app.
- Blanks the screen to help set up a kiosk or information screen.