The Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway allows ODBC applications to be used with Java databases. ODBC is the database access method used by all Windows applications and a growing number of UNIX applications. The Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway is a fully functional ODBC 3.5 driver which allows you to access any JDBC data source from any ODBC application. All leading Java databases are supported by the Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway, including JDataStore, Cloudscape, PointBase, FirstSQL, McKoi, and HSQL.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Construct tree-like representations for different types of rule...
- Monitor your IP address and host name at intervals you specify.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Connect to server and view other user's desktop.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create real-time browser based applications with Java and Macro...
- Add notes to PDF documents and fill PDF forms.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Install and develop VB application for mixed Windows, Mac, and ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build monolithic or extensible SNMP agents based on AgentX tech...
- Place a Java-based calculator on your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add printing and reporting functionalities to your Java or Web ...
- Create complete Java application setups for Windows platforms.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Secure APIs to build cross-platform, real-time application for ...