EasyGPS is a way to create, edit, and transfer waypoints and routes between your computer and your Garmin, Magellan, or Lowrance GPS. Using EasyGPS, you can manage all of your waypoints and routes, and display them in lists sorted by name, elevation, or distance. EasyGPS connects your GPS to the best mapping and information sites on the Internet, giving you one-click access to street and topo maps, aerial photos, driving directions, weather forecasts, and nearby attractions. And because EasyGPS is part of the TopoGrafix family of outdoor products, you'll be able to exchange GPS data with EasyGPS, PanTerra and ExpertGPS users all over the world.
More Products to Consider
- Track your GPS waypoints and view topography maps and aerial ph...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Combine GPS data editor and real-time navigation with Google Ma...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Build and edit GPS routes with accurate altitude and time infor...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Transfer way points, routes, and tracks between your PC and Gar...
- Convert waypoints, routes, and tracks from GPS (from GPX files)...
- Keep track of your hunts building a knowledge base for your fut...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks between your Garmin GPS ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Enhance your experience with Garmin GPS.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Map and process GPS data using aerial, satellite, open street, ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 284 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very easy to use. Easy to understand."
Version: EasyGPS Free 4.93
Simple & intuitive.
Neat & clean user interface.
Accurate & efficient.
I see no cons.
Give it a try anyway.
You may or may not agree with my 5-star opinion.
But you owe it to yourself to find out.
I'm very happy with this little program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: