From Ziggyred Software:
EasyDesk Helpdesk is a simple call logging utility for small helpdesks and support centres. It is designed primarily to be quick and easy to use. Multiple suppoprt staff may share access to a common database hosted on a network resource or simply use the database on a local drive.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Establish a help desk, track support calls, manage support requ...
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Simplify your help desk interface for technicians.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Log, track and manage custom support issues.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Manage and track your help desk calls.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Integrate an ITIL guided automated help desk system into Micros...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Access PC stations on the local network.
- Reuse call solutions, track calls, and boost customer service.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Use a help desk application with various features.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Track calls with the full history of all actions taken.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A good standard system"
Version: EasyDesk Helpdesk 1.9.7g3
Very good and easy operating system to get the hang of contact Cust Serv delivery.
Cant add tabs or records to it?
I have a query, can it be used for training as a basic CRM system and can it be networked so that multiple users can log into it at same time and update customer records and log calls.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: