EasyCFD is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool for the numerical simulation of two-dimensional fluid flow and heat transfer in a Cartesian coordinate system. Although EasyCFD mainly oriented for didactic or educational purposes, it may become a valuable tool for a first analysis in practical situations.
EasyCFD is based in a user-friendly graphical interface, allowing the user to easily draw the geometry, impose boundary conditions, control calculation parameters (sub relaxation coefficients, advection schemes, and multi-grid resolution) and post-process the results. It can handle laminar and turbulent flow, isothermal or non-isothermal, steady-state and transient situations.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Monitor statistics of FTP transfers and allow integrated DynDNS...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Move any Palm calendar into Google Calendars, MS Outlook, iPhon...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Transfer files back and forth between Windows and UNIX systems.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Back up, recover, and transfer your iTunes library and media fi...
- Transfer data between GPS units and your PC.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Manage remote files from your applications.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Organize shortcuts and transfer files, folders, and application...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Offer a set of HTML templates for building data-driven Web site...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Acquire complex-number math functions for Visual C++.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Copy, move and view images of queued print jobs.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content