Easy Pdf Merger is a simple, lightning-fast and desktop utility program that lets you free combine two or more Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to merge PDF files by simply few clicks. Easy Pdf Merger provides special merge methods that allow you to modify the range of merger to make the merger more effective.
More Products to Consider
- Merge two or more PDF files into one single PDF file.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Design, merge, split PDF file, extract text and images from PDF...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Split or merge your PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create multiple MS Word documents from multiple PDF files.
- Combine or rearrange PDF pages to make books.
- Split PDF files based on break point inserted.
- Convert TXT documents to TIFF images in batch mode with ease.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Collect comments from PDF files and export into PDF comment sum...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Basic, but works with perseverance"
Version: Easy Pdf Merger 6.5
Worked on the first try. Easily and quickly merges up to 3 documents at a time. There doesn't appear to be any restriction on the number of pages already in each document being merged. The merged documents look great.
3 document limit per merge. Not absolutely clear on instructions and limitations of the free version. Very annoying messages urging you to purchase the upgrade pop-up each and every time the 'Merge' button is clicked. The 'page range error message' mentioned by the previous reviewer popped up for me as well, with no way to set, or alter, the range - the button greys out when you try to click it. Sometimes gives random merge errors.
I was able to make this work for me. I had 10 pages to merge into a single PDF document, so I just merged them 3 at a time - the limit imposed in this free version - and then merged those new documents together. When I encountered page range warnings or other errors that I couldn't get around, I simply closed the application (only had to do this once), then reopened and proceeded to finish merging.
"It didn't work"
Version: Easy Pdf Merger 6.5
None None None
Used two 1-page pdf files and got the message that "Free version can not support batch operations and can not use more parameters setting,"(really bad English and I don't know what - more parameters setting- means)"if upgrade the software now to use all the functions?" This doesn't even look like it was written by an native English speaking person. There is NO help. All I did was select 2 files which appeared in the file window and clicked merge.
The following message appeared after I declined the upgrade "(C:Temp\2011part1.pdf)There is error when merge the PDF files. Please check the range of pages you set. It should be less than the total number of pages of PDF file." You can't set the range of pages.
Don't waste your time!