From Lawyer Assistant:
Easy Bankruptcy Office is an easy-to-learn accounting, bookkeeping, and information management software program. All income and expenses are entered on one data-entry screen. There is nothing new to learn and no manual to read. It can be used by any one-person business but is designed for bankruptcy legal professionals.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform accounting operations easily.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage accounting using single entry method.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your business and personal finance with multiple feature...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your bookkeeping, timekeeping, and billing with ease.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize your personal and business finances.
- Administrate your income and expenses with household book.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize, manage, and correct your financial accounting data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor and control your expenses, incomes, and financial state...
- Create your monthly budget without needing an MBA degree to com...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize and manage your personal finances.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best for me- used it over 2 years now, but computer crashed, need to re-install,"
Version: Easy Bankruptcy Office 1.0
Ideal for Notaries Public.
Don't like the fact that cnet doesn't make ordering any of their advertised items , easy to "out right purchase". Nearly impossible to do so, Why? No phone numbers to call, no e-mail address to write to, questions if this is a legit operation. Why should it take three hours, and still can't place an order? Certainly not a "User Friendly" site, that's for sure!