From Lavish Software:
EQPlaynice is a utility that optimizes performance when playing EverQuest, particularly useful when playing multiple sessions simultaneously. EQPlayNice allows two different methods of basic limiting -- CPU and Framerate. CPU limiting aims to keep CPU usage at a constant rate by giving up the same amount of CPU time per frame.
Framerate limiting aims to give up the minimum amount of CPU time per frame to meet a framerate goal. EQPlayNice allows selection between the two methods for foreground as well as background, and also allows a goal setting for each.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Find english words with tamil definitions.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Get customized information from files or Web pages.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Tag media files and upload Creative Commons-licensed audio and ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect Exchange configuration information for troubleshooting ...
- Create backups of your valuable data.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- View and print batches of AutoCAD drawings.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Zoom, copy, save, and print desired portion of your screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Back up all your vital files and data.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Get an alert to take a break from using your PC to prevent eye ...
- Verify connectivity between computers running ISA Server and RS...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: