From Northworks Solutions:
ECrawl is an email extractor/email harvester that crawls the Web and extracts all the emails it can find. It has the ability to reach speeds in excess of 2 million emails per hour. This is the successor to the very popular email extractor MailCrawl with several new functions and fixes. It also has support for HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS v5 proxies to keep you anonymous if you so wish. Save a maximum of 5000 emails. ECrawl can run on any connection that can access the Internet, but the faster the better. The search is fully automated and you can add any amount of keywords for it to go through.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Monitor your Web site performance.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Work with your documents, check e-mail, or surf the Web, all fr...
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Monitor and recover POP3/SMTP/Telnet/FTP/HTTP passwords.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Allow network applications to operate through proxy servers.
- Scan and extract e-mail addresses from selected folders.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Get an access to encrypted or signed in S/MIME standard files.
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Extract various data and save them in a text database.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Save and organize Web pages, text, e-mail, and images.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Cache, "avoid" patterns, handle HTTP URLs automatically.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Track http request, search for bottleneck, and analyze your ban...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: ECrawl 2.62
The perfect email extractor, and I've tried a lot. This one does whatever you need it to.
A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.
"Ehw - crawl"
Version: ECrawl 2.05
Interface is neat and clean. Easy to use and good to configure.
Inefficient. Very wek performance and results. Seems the lack of results is due to its speed. It crawls alright but does not get you any results.
"ECrawl. Very Genious. Works very fast and accurate as well."
Version: ECrawl 2.05
very fast and accurate. Helps keep you spam free through filters. Sends emails to the emails while you extract them. Can't get any better. Build your downlines fast and without all the costs involved.
Can't find anything bad to say about the product. Just does very well for me.
"amazing quality and speeds"
Version: ECrawl 2
this product gets the job done, quickly and extensively. just enter a few keywords and it harvests the net and finds emails related to those words. very very fast as well.
don't download the version on cnet. go to the developer homepage on northworks.biz and download the latest version that works the best.
"wow! you can that?surf thu the mail"
Version: ECrawl 2
i dont know what to say other than"harvesting"well you will see.kind of a new way to surf the net!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: