From DoubleWedge Productions:
E-ReAlm is an useful application that allows you to create programmed alarms to help you remember all your dates and appointments. This alarms can be set to go off once only, or once a year, a month, a week, a day at any hour of the day. You can also add a text to the alarm, as well as a sound that will be played when the alarm goes off. The interface was designed to be the most intuitive and simple, as you can get to all options from the main window. The hidden mode and the icon tray menu, allows you to have E-ReAlm opened (so that alarms can go off) while you work with your computer, without having the programs window in screen.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Uses Microsoft Agent to remind you of events and appointments.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Manage your MSN Messenger contacts.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Creates screen shots and edit the images with ease.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- A free screen zoomer, color picker and image grabber, all in on...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: