From Chimera Computing:
EFS Standard is a Pop3 Connector that retrieves email from a Pop3 account at your ISP and distributes the messages to users mailboxes on a local SMTP mail server such as Microsoft Exchange (all versions), Lotus Notes or any other SMTP mail server. Supports unlimited users, account aliasing, brief and detailed transaction windows, advanced scheduling, transaction logging, custom header checking, pre-check pinging, and much more. It even supports mailing lists. Run the Standard version for FREE or register the Advanced or Advanced Plus version to receive additional features. EFS makes an excellent replacement for the somewhat limited Microsoft SBS POP3 Connector.
What's new in this version: Version 5.61.05 includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Send, receive, and handle Internet and internal e-mail on your ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Distribute e-mail for the entire network via a single Internet ...
- Operate your Hotmail e-mail account from any POP e-mail client.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Keep track of your small business.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Send and receive emails using any email client software that su...
- Deploy SMTP and POP3 mail server.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Receive Internet e-mail via POP3 protocol.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Access AOL, Yahoo, MSN, and Hotmail with any e-mail application...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Enable e-mail functionality in your .NET applications.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Manage your mail and deploy a variety of security features to p...
- Use a combination mail server and proxy server.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great - but blank content bug needs fixing Nov 2012"
Version: E.F.S. 5.61.05
I used this some years ago and it works - except for the bug reported above for Exchange 2010. Easy to install and use and free in basic version
Web site looks stale with very minimum layout. There are no instructions for installation with Exchange post Exchange 2003 (I think a receive connector has to be added). Poor response time to email query. There is an acknowledgement of the problem with Exchange 2010 on the site (which is apparently due to a third party component) but it is undated.
Once that bug is fixed or if you are using an earlier version of Exchange, an excellent product.