CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
The service is a bit like dynamic DNS, with some advantages, for users running a server with a changing external IP address. DynWebLink shows your current IP address on a password protected Web page. You can add dynamic links to the server. The client tool provides quick access to your current IP address, it also shows the duration for the address and tries to warn you, when your provider is about to drop the connection. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Host personal home pages, Web sites, and multiple domains.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Achieve new levels of Internet productivity, flexibility, and c...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor and check dynamic updates on DNS servers.
- Detect and send dynamic IP addresses information to a server.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Analyze IP addresses of any DNS server.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Update your current dynamic IP address on dynamic DNS services ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Host your own server at a dynamic IP address.
- Host Web servers on a PC with dynamic IP adress.
- Determine IP and Media Access Control addersses.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create domain names for Cable/DSL or Dialup connection users.