From Dynamic Network Services:
DynDNS Updater is a Mac OS X client for use with the free and paid services provided by DynDNS. Based originally on DNSUpdate by Julien Jalon, DynDNS Updater brings new features and is designed to work exclusively with services from DynDNS.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Supports Custom DNS, Dynamic DNS and Static DNS
- Supports HTTPS
- Setup wizard automatically downloads hosts
- Supports multiple users
- Includes configurable update daemon
- Provides full event logging
- Allows configuration exports
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Make calls, store phone numbers, and create private telephone n...
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Access Bonjour services on home or office networks from anywher...
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Generates random body text for art & publication mockups.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"2012, never checks in on iMac"
Version: DynDNS Updater 3.0
Can't tell. Doesn't work.
I have had it running on my iMac with Snow Leopard and it has yet to connect. I get no errors from it either. The website still sends emails saying that my account is going to expire and I renew it manually. It would be nice if there was a debug or verbose mode so I could see what it THINKS it is doing.
Doesn't error, doesn't work, can't figure out why!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: