From Balazs Faludi:
Drum Tab Printer can convert drum tabs to regular sheet music format. Whithin seconds you can print high-quality and easy to play sheet music. You just have to copy the text based tab from the website and paste it into the program. Then click on print and you get the tab in a nice looking sheet music format. On the first page the program labels the song title, band, album, and the drummer. The notation is optimized for drums sheet music. It recognizes the "most important" drums: snare, bass, hi-hat, different toms, crash cymbal, ride cymbal and even cowbells. It notes flams, ghost notes, and rim shots as you would it to do. It also recognizes repetitions in the tab and marks them on the printed version like you know it from normal sheet music. The program is free for any private use and is updated regularly. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Transform your csv files into tab delimited files easily.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert TAB delimited files into CSV files.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Edit and playback scores in tablature and/or standard notation.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Convert your tabbed files into CSV files easily.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Convert columnar ASCII data files into a tab or comma delimited...
- Get an alarm clock that plays your audio files.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Convert tabs to spaces in files.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Improve the Windows interface, manage your images, and organize...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Transform any music or audio file into WAV, MP3, and WMA format...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Surf the net in multitabbed browser environment.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: