DriveSentry's Desktop software Protection Plus brings you the ultimate protection against Antivirus, Spyware and Malware that can easily enter your system in todays advanced technological position.
DriveSentry provides a state of the art Whitelisting technology platform where using Bi-Security technology, we incorporate a whitelist of "trusted" programs and use statistics from our patented Advisor Community to protect your system.
Whitelisting will only allow known and authorised files and programs to execute therefore blocking all blacklisted viruses and malware before they have a chance of loading on to your system.
GoAnywhere is also included for the ultimate DriveSentry protection on the go with your USB and hard disk drives.
What's new in this version:
Version 184.108.40.206 improved information and user interface. Includes GoAnywhere.
Easy to use - Customer support is quite reliable - Yearly fees for the Deluxe version are very reasonable - I've had great success with this program. I usually have a number of bids on the go and it's easy to keep track and see everything at once.
Only one downfall is not being able to snipe if my computer is turned off. I do wish that could be solved.
Overall I don't have any reason to change from this program. I've had thousands of sucessful bids and saved a bundle over the years too.
As far as I can tell, the only thing you don't like about it is that you're having problems uninstalling it and it's "buggy"? How was it buggy? Did it not protect your system very well? Did you try to unsinstall it only AFTER you installed another antivirus program?
Just set it up and do one scan and that's it? Ive tested it against some nasty stuff and it blocked every one! No false positives so far? It's nice to see a product actually do what's advertised for a change!
Allot of popups at the beginning but it stops after you run all your programs. After that you don,t even know it's there. Won't let me run some of my trojan infested porn )~8
Great protection for a clean box! As for cleaning up a box after it,s infected? Couldn't tell ya? I stick to the tryed and trusted to do this! M-Bam & Superantispyware,Dr Webs Cure it! and HijackThis? Try it you can't go wrong it's free ya cheap basturds! (~8 Just a joke 8~)
This program essentially replaces Comodo BOClean as the BEST Free Real-Time Antimalware available. BOClean is no longer available or supported as a standalone AM w/ Real-Time monitoring. This is NextGen Cloud Based Tri-Security. The perfect compliment to your AV. Program is only 2.6 MB. Small. Light. Accurate. Easy to understand. One strange thing. Full scan takes over 4 hours. Quick scan takes 11 minutes!! Odd. Anyway, most good AV will stop about 92% of infections. With Drive Sentry running in the background, the other 8% don't have a chance. You are essentially 100% protected. A good feeling. Wonderful product. If they would just add Buffer Overflow Protection to the program, it would be perfect.
don´t slow your PC, simple use, good protection and detection, install and forget
This is a good product. I play online games, make online banking, download everything and i have had no problem. Once a week i test my PC with SuperAntispyware and on each occasion is all OK. DriveSentry+GesWall free = great combination