From Voros Innovation:
Drive Mounter connects all your network drives and folders:
+ automatically at start up
+ automatically when your computer wakes up from sleep
+ manually by pressing a menubar button (if needed)
It detects changes in Wifi connection so it always connects the appropriate drives. Also works on LAN
Control Drive Mounter from the menu bar with a single click. Very easy to use!
What's new in this version:
+Status bar icon now can be hidden
+Fixed SMB drive bugs
+Other small bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Deletes browser cache, cookie, history files.
- Simple intuitive GUI for backups with rsync.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Synchronize two folders.
- Mount several iDisk, WebDAV, ftp servers.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Spirit board screensaver.
- Cross Platform Network Clipboard and File Transfer Tool.
- Labels system folder items in Get Info listing what installed i...