From X-pressive Game Studios:
Don't Get Angry, the probably most original and unique 3D conversion of the well-known game of Ludo (UK) and Parcheesi (USA), prepares for the third strike. Don't Get Angry! makes the classic board game and its figures alive and adds original new, crazy features to the popular family game, making it more interactive and attractive for players of all ages. The interactive computer board game for up to four players is the most detailed 3D computer conversion available so far. Original extras like scurrile characters, funny gimmicks, additional game modes, quiz duels, mini games and powerful weapons of mass destruction warrant exciting and entertaining competitions. The brand-new Deathmatch and Carry-the-Flag game modes provide an entire new and varied gameplay, whilst you may also stick to the well-known Classic Mode in case you are a conservative repuplican. Use coils springs, explosive belts, sleeping pills, vitamin cocktails, Cages of Insanity, or Toilets of Death, to kick your opponents out of the game with no mercy. Use carnivore plants and original weapons to make enemies (you'll never have enough of 'em) or set grimly aliens from outer space on your opponents. Nasty gags and surprising twists will bring you ultimate fun and lustily laughs once again. Don't Get Angry is a classic family board game and targets players of all ages.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play a war game with bonus weapons, explosive belts, and sleepi...
- Role the dice against up to three friends or smart computer opp...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Lead a human rebellion fighting against alien oppressors.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Make yourself look gorgeous on the photos.
- Play a variation of the popular game Who Wants To Be A Milliona...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Help restore Tiny Planet after an asteroid breaks it into piece...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a 3D marble game against your computer or online opponents...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Don't Get Angry 3 1.05
Entertaining, Great Gameplay, animations, backgrounds, smooth movement, fun, creative, funny
Very time consuming (never ends) once it took 3 hours and no one won, so I just quit the game, thats the only con (I was playing 4plyrs)