From Shaffer Solutions:
DiskShare enables Windows NT workstations and servers to perform as NFS servers, so they can share files and printers among Unix workstations, PCs, or other NFS-based client systems. DiskShare has many features including icons, object-oriented menus, and online help. DiskShare supports Microsoft's native TCP/IP stack and is designed to work with Windows NT security. It has extensive User Mapping features and can lighten server load with 'on usage' user mapping instead of mapping all users on bootup. It also has command line utilities that allow easy remote administration and supports access using Terminal Services for administration.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn your PC into a server to enable Unix users to access the W...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get a secure terminal emulator for SSH servers.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Get virtual host for Windows, ASP, and ASP.NET.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Remove security vulnerability that affects Windows NT 4.0 and W...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0