Import track lists from iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD, Finder, and Toast. Start with a pre-designed template, or make your own. Print to a wide array of label and paper types, as well as supported direct-on-CD printers. Import images directly from iTunes, iPhoto, and Finder. Download additional templates via the Internet. Use high quality clip art in your designs. Include (and edit) multi-line text laid out in a circle.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Make CD, DVD labels and package designs.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Screen and video capture utility; save actions as QuickTime mov...
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Split, combine and reorder PDF files.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Print elegant reports from songs in iTunes.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac app with audio content.
- Access, stream, download from remote iTunes libraries.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 58 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1