Disc Creator 4's sleek and easy to use interface gives you the power to burn your data, music, movies, and photos to any disc media including Blu-ray discs and HD DVDs. Includes tools for ripping your music and creating stylish disc labels. Now compatible with Windows Vista. Full upgrades for life. Version 4.5 fixed a minor bug in the disc options dialog.
What's new in this version: Version 4.5 fixed a minor bug in the disc options dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn your data and audio CDs and DVDs.
- Burn data and audio disks out of your files and folders.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create CD-ROM images and convert disc image files into ISO form...
- Burn data, audio, video CDs, and DVDs and Audio CD Ripper.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn data, audio or ISO files into CD or DVD discs.
- Create and burn audio, video, and data CD/DVD.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create, erase, and burn audio and data CDs and DVDs.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Easily manage, convert, burn, print, view and play your picture...
- Burn data, video, or audio files to high-quality CDs or DVDs.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert various PC video formats into DVDs.
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"backdoor virus beware."
Version: Disc Creator 4.5
could not try it
BACKDOOR VIRUS WHICH WILL REMOTLY CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER
MICOSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS QUARENTINED THIS. DONT DOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVENT GOT AN ANTIVIRUS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER
"Piece of &*$%"
Version: Disc Creator 4.5
Easy to use interface.
NOT free, doesn't actually let you burn a disc.
NOT free, first thing it tells you when starting up is that it's a 30 day trial. I put in a blank DVD-R & dragged files in, try to burn & error tells me I'm over the limit, though the bar shows I have a lot of free space. Delete some files, try again. Same error. Delete more, same error. Okay, that's enough for me - goodbye!
Looks cool, doesn't work. Try something else.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content