DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules PCB Layout with efficient auto-router and auto-placer, schematic capture, component and pattern editors that allow you to design your own component libraries. DipTrace has a powerful automatic router, superior to many routers included in other PCB layout packages. It can route a single layer and multilayer circuit boards, and there is an option to auto route a single layer board with jumper wires, if required. DipTrace also provides you with external auto router support. Smart manual routing tools allow users to finalize the design and to get the results they want in a blink of an eye. There are number of verification features, that allows you to control accuracy of your project. DipTrace modules allow you to exchange schematics, layouts and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages. Output formats are DXF, Gerber, Drill and G-code. Standard libraries contain more than 98,000 components.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3.1 updates executable files.
More Products to Consider
- Provide schematic capture and design layout of printed circuit ...
- Design and order custom-printed circuit boards.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Implement complex electronic PCB designs on your PC.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Design circuit board layouts.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create UML Class Diagrams and handle all layout tasks automatic...
- Make technical and working drawings, designs, plans, and diagra...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Enable the printing of the contents of advanced visual controls...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Build your amazing creative Web site without coding knowledge.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create Web sites with multiple pages, text-fields, graphics, an...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Design printed circuit boards on your own.
- Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Complex, intuitive program"
Version: DipTrace 2.3.1
Unusual combination of complexity with an intuitive interface; Large component library, easily expanded or modified
Occasional program hang-up, although it has never resulted in lost work. Limitations in working across multiple sheets. Complex, multi-function components have unreasonable limitations
After examining the trial versions of a number of packages, I purchased the Diptrace version 184.108.40.206 standard package, limited to 1000 pins and 6 board layer. The limitation has yet to be reached in my work, and I am thoroughly delighted with the package. I have referenced the guide book (200+ pages) only briefly, and it is a tribute to the software design that I have mastered the creation of customized components and entire personal component libraries. The conversion of the schematic to final production board is seamless, simple, and easily modified or corrected. The component placement logic is very weak, but this is more of a cerebral rather than CPU function, and my experience with other software packages has not been better.
A highly recommended software purchase, reasonable priced, and with weak points with easy work-around options.