From Todd Sherrer:
DigitAlarmClock is a Windows alarm clock which you can apply skins to and have different types of alarms launched such as MP3s, audio CDs, DVDs, VCDs, Internet radio stations, text messages, and network messages.
DigitAlarmClock can connect to a dial-up connection automatically to play an Internet radio station. You can minimize the program to the Windows system tray to keep it out of your way. A Snooze button is included that will allow you to set the time desired for the program to Snooze and then launch the alarm again. Provide help and programs needed to create your own skins. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Assign an MP3 or any other audio file as your wake-up alarm.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a clock with an alarm and reminder feature.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Wake yourself up with your favorite radio stations.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Get an alarm clock that plays your audio files.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Listen to Queer FM radio station.
- Wake yourself up using Winamp.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Wake up to the latest news and weather reports being read to yo...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Play news and music with friendly interface great for radio pro...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Wake up to your favorite music and movies.
- Resizable desktop timer: Count Down, Stopwatch or Alarm Clock m...
- Set an alarm for a specific time.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Place an alarm clock on your computer that plays MP3s.