The DSM-IV-TR brings this essential diagnostic tool up-to-date, to promote effective diagnosis, treatment, and quality of care of psychiatric illnesses.
Since the DSM-IV was published in 1994, there have been many advances in our knowledge of psychiatric illness. This Text Revision incorporates information culled from a comprehensive literature review of research about mental disorders published since DSM-IVÂ® was completed in 1994. Updated information is included about the associated features, culture, age, and gender features, prevalence, course, and familial pattern of mental disorders.
The DSM-IV-TR brings this essential diagnostic tool up-to-date, to promote effective diagnosis, treatment, and quality of care. Now you can get all the essential diagnostic information you rely on from the DSM-IVÂ® along with important updates not found in the 1994 edition.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Emphasizing the procedures & treatments.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Reference in emergency medicine.
- Info of drug.
- Provides evidence-based data.
- Diagnosis & treatment of Prostate Cancer.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Organize informations, tasks & reminders.
- Rapid answers to clinical questions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: