From Kitestack Software:
The app lets you create groups of related files on your desktop. You can freely move groups of files around on your desktop and add or remove files via drag & drop.
Each group has a title so that you can organize your files any way you like. For example, you could create separate groups for each project you are working on, or add separate groups for photos and text documents. If you frequently take screenshots, that would be another good fit for a group. The possibilities are endless.
Quick Look integration: press Space or Ã??Ã?Â¢??Y to open a Quick Look preview of the selected file.
What's new in this version:
- New: Two-line file names
- New: Auto-updating groups (when files are added, renamed, moved, etc.)
- New: Renaming files and folders by pressing Enter
- New: Move files to Trash (via context menu, drag to Trash, Command - Backspace)
- New: Command - O now opens the selected file
- Improved: Groups now don't overlap desktops in Mission Control
- Improved: Esc key clears the selection
- Improved: When closing a group, files are moved t...
See all new features »