From Firefly Studios:
Desert Warrior is a mini game created for Adobe Shockwave the game is played through an Internet browser. It was created to promote the Stronghold: Crusader strategy title. Try your skill in a number of games including archery. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- March to Victory with Mid-West favorite.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Plunder melds and run with this jewel.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Browse favorite Web sites and enhance your web experience.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a strategy puzzle game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Download only the parts of Web sites that you want.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Monitor your Webcams using Internet browser.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Access your Crawler toolbar menu with the ball on your desktop.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Search the Internet and write in a text editor at the same time...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play backgammon against the computer or friends.
- Get instant access to GameSpot.com.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fun addicting little game"
Version: Desert Warrior 1.1
Fun little archer game here, seems to be made of of two different game scenes. The first is a target practice and the second is a death match. The death match level had me laughing as I was shooting arrows over a wall at my enemy. Both levels get progressively harder as the game goes on.
Running the program might be tricky. Make sure and read the readme file in the archive. You need to drag the DCR file into your web browser to start the game. Keep in mind you need to have the Shockwave player installed also, but most of you already do.