From Deep Sky Technologies:
Denes is an EIMS filter for taking actions on email based on DNS lookups using custom rules and criteria. Denes allows email to be accepted or denied based on DNS lookups, making full support for DNS based blacks lists and white lists available in a single filter; there is even a simple test mode to log DNS lookups without actually denying or accepting email. The most convenient feature of the Denes rules document is that it dynamically reloads after any changes made in it. This means, Denes rules can be added, modified, and/or deleted without having to quit EIMS and launch it again. When any changes to the rules document are detected, Denes will reload the rules for subsequent use in the filter.
What's new in this version: This incremental update to Denes fixes a couple of important bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Personal information manager (PIM).
- Export your aperture stuff using your gmail acc.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- View all the relevant information on new mail in your GMail inb...
- Simple client for static.net free dynamic dns updating.
- Widget to quickly send email from Gmail, Yahoo! & others.
- Make video calls to iPhone 4, the new iPod touch, or another Ma...
- (OE) email client/newsreader.