Dekart Private Disk is a reliable and flexible disk encryption program that lets you create encrypted disk partitions (drive letters) to protect your confidential information. Private Disk hides and restricts access to your programs and data. Dekart Private Disk features an innovative Disk Firewall mechanism - a unique technology that shields your files from viruses and other malware even if your antivirus or antispyware program fails to protect the system. Now you can create a white-list of applications, and only these programs will be allowed to access the contents of the encrypted drive.
What's new in this version: Version 2.12.2 adds new type of installer (MSI), minor stability fixes, and Unicode support in browse-mode.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor Internet servers and services and be notified when they...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Stop typing in information using the mobile phone's keypad.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Take control of system Registry entries.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Surf the Web with browser with automatic form filler, popup blo...
- Erase tracks of your online and offline activities, including h...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Encrypt your sensitive data with this open-source software.
- Burn any format CD or DVD discs by dragging and dropping files ...
- Protect local and remotely running applications.
- Remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it se...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Fill your hard drive with harmless temporary files.