Editors' Note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing and/or using this software.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Added an option to keep Favorites sorted by name.
- Default Folder X will now hide its controls if LaunchBar pops up while a file dialog is displayed.
- Added support for version 3 of iTerm2.
- Fixed a problem with the cursor sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed a hang that could leave a file dialog on the screen until you quit Default Folder X.
- Default Folder X shortcuts are correctly disabled ... See all new features »