Multi-screen player for movies, music video clips and audio files. It's able to play two files independently at the same time and perform live audio and video mixing. Deejaysystem Video VJ-II is the best choice for pubs, clubs, discos, and any other place with public TV screens.
Version 2.1.1 improves video playback engine and adds support for DAC-2 and Hercules DJ hardware controllers.
More Products to Consider
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Recover deleted and erased data.
- Stream online video to your PC and manage your music and video ...
- Randomize multimedia playback.
- Call to a mobile, conventional, or video phone from your deskto...
- Prepare live feeds or existing audio and video files for online...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Assign various actions to any key on any keyboard installed on ...
- Capture TV programs on your computer with playback feature.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Extract audio tracks from video files.
- Convert video and audio for your desktop media player, ipod, ip...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Cut down your favorite scenes and songs from a DVD movie.
- Convert any audio and video files into Apple TV-compatible form...
- Capture all kinds of streaming video and audio.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content