From Dominik Wagner:
Days Left sits in your dock, telling you how many days are left to a certain due date. That due date can be set in its preference window. Thanks to StÃ?Â©phane Sudre's WBCalendarControl you can enter it nicely. If you want the same in the menu, you can use the Countdown menu extra, which can be found on Britta's excellent super OS X menubar items list. However Days Left only counts full days, and switches at exactly 00:00 hours. (It does so with a timer to not waste usefull CPU cycles, and updates on wake and sleep). I put this little thing right next to iCal and let it show me the Days Left until my next most important day. Use it for whatever purposes you want! It's free... take it!
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Automate backups to external storage devices.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Search for and uninstall applications, files and folders.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Fast hot key and menu-based launcher.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.