From Patrik Tanzer:
The Day Organizer application offers a well-arranged organization of work time and free time, filing recurring events and reminders for events that you wish to be reminded about. User interface in Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Slovak. Unicode international character set support. Filing of events in planning calendars. Display of current planning calendar for a day, work week, week, and month. Creating an unlimited numer of planning calendars in any path. Sharing planning calendars among multiple users concurrently. Two planning calendar themes (Standard, Office 2007). Planning calendar backup, compression, and restore operations. Manual and automatic refresh of current planning calendar. Definition of an arbitrary number of event attributes with arbitrary colours and positions. Copying a new event into selected planning calendars. Exporting events to RPT, PDF, XLS, DOC, and RTF files. Full text searching for events with an arbitrary number of definitions. Option to run the application when the computer starts. Option to minimize the application to the Tray Bar. Event reminders with optional advance reminders. Well-arranged context help in Czech and English. And other interesting functions.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 added Copy, Preview and Print to the event form toolbar.
More Products to Consider
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Take control and get it done with the powerful student planner.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage and organize your schedules, to-do lists, and events wit...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your tasks, to-do lists, notes, and reminders easily.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Store and categorize your contacts, to-do lists, and notes.
- Classify event types by color and even attaching tasks to event...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Not as described"
Version: Day Organizer 2.2.1
Just a calendar
Just a calendar
When I see the words Day Organizer, I expect something similar, if not identical, to my hard copy organizer. I want a calendar. I want to be able to make notes. I want a contact list. I want a lot of miscellaneous where I can keep facts or whatever that mean something to me. If I'm told I have a 40 day review period, that's what I expect not the 27 day review I get.
I want to be able to change types and attributes, as they are called in this application. I don't understand why there are four places where settings are changed. Why not just one area under tools and be done with it. I don't think the settings are as clear as they could be.
This application is very similiar to EssentialPIM. Day Organizer's event set up is very similiar to EssentialPIM but very sluggish. The start and end times are not just cumbersome but touchy. When I tried to set up an event, I finally had to set the length of the appointment before I set the time of the appointment.
I doubt I will be purchasing this.
Version: Day Organizer 2.1.5
It had good layout and good features. I liked it, but then...
...just as I had scheduled the next 4 months of my time, the program couldn't run anymore. It gives an error message every time I try to start it.
Version: Day Organizer 2.1.4
Looks super useful
Too much to handle.
"No Go Function"
Version: Day Organizer 2.1.3
Windows7 surely doesn't like this. Either in the compatibility mode or otherwise. I can't seem to get it up either way after reinstalling it several times.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content