CNET Editors' reviewThis disappointing app combines a temperature converter with a 9/11 counter, and wouldn't be worth a download even if was offered free of charge. Counter since 9/11/01, Sun's Position, Temperature has a primitive interface that must be maximized for the user to view the single offered button. The program doesn't offer any graphics, just a text-only display that lists temperature, current date and time, and the sun's position. As you continue through this poorly designed program, you'll see the 9/11 counter, then a temperature converter, and finally, a field to enter your birth date so you can see how long you've been alive. The publisher touts this as a program that will entertain you, but most won't find anything amusing about a counter that shows how long it's been since the World Trade Center attacks. With its amateurish design and incongruent tools, this freeware isn't even worth trying out.
From Entertainment Programs:
This is especially designed to entertain and amuse you. This tells the degrees of the position of the sun. This prints out amusing messages about the month, and the day of the week. This gives you the time of the day, including hours, minutes, seconds, and hundreds. Also it prints out amusing messages about the month, the day of the week, and your age. Then it converts your room temperature in Fahrenheit to Celsius. Then it tells you how old you are exactly in years, days, and month. This is a very fun and entertaining and you will definitely enjoy it, and want to run it every day. It helps you to enjoy your self and encourages you to do so, by having a cup of tea, sitting by the computer, and having fun. It gives you a thrill and a laugh.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Convert temperature, show the sun's position, and print message...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Place a tray clock that display current time and date with skin...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Set and view event countdown timers.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Convert the time in seconds into hours and minutes.
- View a desktop calendar.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Count down the time remaining until a specified date.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Record your time as an hourly employee to compare against what ...
- Adjust your PC clock with the accuracy of 1/50 second.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Create alarms by setting up minute, hour, day, month, or even t...
- Get details about your birth and life.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- View current date in the system tray.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Its a fun and inovative product. It gives a lot of info!"
Version: Date, Temperature and Sun's Position 5
I like that it has an entire page giving information about the day, date, time, and more! And it looks like you could get the latest version on entertainmentpublishing.net! And I used the buy now button via Pay Pal, its $7. Then after that, I got an email with the registration number inside, to go through the time restriction.
I highly recommend you buy it!
You gotta push the button with the mouse to move forward, but its alright!
nullthis is a fun and interesting program, i will be learning c++ in the coming days to grasp basic programming technology, the review from cnet staff was somewhat dissappointing, as it did not give a positive review of the program, which is useful. i will be uploading a newer version of this program in the coming days and years, remember my paypal account is working now under the account name email@example.com, so you can always send me any kind of donations and i will accept them. from a $1 to $1000 dollars. but i know you will leave me broken hearted. as always. im not relying on you to send me money which will always go towards paying my closed out credit card bills. and then half to me and half to my synagogue. so anyways my paypal is working and i will be uploading a new program soon. which might be a little more righteous. so g-d speed and g-d bless. im going big and not going home. g-d speed.dont fear jut give right, give way!. remember g-d will gorgive. i love u.
Updated on Oct 13, 2010
Updated on Oct 13, 2010MY WORKING PAYPAL IS JAMESGREENWALD@HOTMAIL.COM AND ADMIN@ENTERTAINMENTPUBLISHING.NET, I ENJOY DRINKING SPRITE WITH ICE, AND ALSO TO GET RID OF VIRUSES DOWNLOAD SPYWARE DOCTOR AND GO TO INTERNET EXPLORER SETTINGS ADVANCED RESET SETTINGS. SCREW YOU YOU PIECE OF LIVING FECES I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER SEND ME ONE CENT YOU PIECE OF CRAP I KNOW YOU ARE A WORTHLESS **********, SCREW YOU YOU FREAKING *****, YOU PIECE OF ****, YOU PIECE OF CRAP, **** YOU YOU PIECE OF LIVING **** WHERE ARE YOU FROM URANUS. YES MY ANUS IS WHERE YOU ARE FROM. YOU PIECE OF ****. GO **** YOURSELF, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN ****. **** YOU AND YOUR MOMMA, YOU WILL NEVER SEND ME A PENNY, LET ALONE A DOLLAR YOU PIECE OF LIVING CRAP. **** YOU AND YOUR MOTHER. YOU PIECE OF CRAP. MY WORKING PAYPAL IS JAMESGREENWALD@HOTMAIL.COM, AND ADMIN@ENTERTAINMENTPUBLISHING.NET, THANK YOU NO HARD FEELINGS?
Updated on Oct 18, 2011MY NEW PAYPAL EMAIL IS YAAKOVROSS@LIVE.COM PLEASE ANY DONATITONS TO IT ON PAYPAL.COM THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LOVE YOU! :)