From Sam Raheb:
This is a general all purpose Database Spreadsheet Program with Integrated Dynamic Charting Capabilities. It will support both multiple independent and dependent databases (linked sheets) in a single workbook. It was designed for simple functionality and incorporates an easy-to-use interface for both experienced and non-experienced database users. A user can simply manage the data and also create impressive Data Analysis reports utilizing the built-in reporting features.
Version 8.4 includes an updated dialog box user interface.
What's new in this version: Version 8.4 includes an updated dialog box user interface.
More Products to Consider
- Manage spreadsheet data with dynamic charting capabilities.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Provide professional data visualization component suite for SSR...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and analyze crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, an...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Prevent a malicious user from taking control of your SQL Server...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Prevent a malicious user from taking control over your SQL Serv...
- Automatically summarize data and create 100% identically format...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get data from remote databases and create and configure real-ti...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Download, chart, and analyze free historical data from the Inte...
- Enhance your Visual Basic database applications with these ten ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: