Daminion supports a wide variety of media formats, including raster, vector, camera RAW images, video, music and PDF files. Your library remains portable: catalogs contain relative file paths. That means you can easily move a folder with media files and the catalog to a new location. Multiple catalogs can be opened in separate tabs simultaneously in modern web browsers. You can work with Shared and Local catalogs in the same workspace as well. The program's export feature supports optimization on demand; users can export media files with specific conversion rules. In one click your files can be optimized for uploading to Flickr or Facebook. Convert files on demand without redundant file duplicates or different image sizes and formats. Daminion is a full-featured digital asset management solution that will help you get the most out of your assets. Catalog it, move it, share it and do everything else you need, all from within Daminion. Know where your content is - and then put it to work.
What's new in this version:
- Usage Purpose Tracking
- Quality thumbnails now displayed for InDesign files.
- Added support for SVG images.
- Better support for rendering thumbnails of EPS, AI, WMF, and EMF vector images. It's no longer necessary to buy third-party components. Ghostscript software is automatically installed with Daminion.
- Added support for writing tags to the XMP of PDF files
- Added support for writing tags as XMP to PNG images when exportingSee all new features »