From Alex Thuring:
DVDStyler Portable is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4 has added possibility to set subtitle opacity and fixed calculation of DVD size if start/end time is set.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Burn DVD from videos AVI, MKV, MP4, MPEG.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert & burn DVD movies from video files.
- Add advanced Media Player capabilities to NeoBook.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Play and control audio and video files.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert and burn video AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, DivX, MKV, MOV, FLV ...
- Convert physical CD/DVD discs to image files.
- Convert C# code to VB or vice versa.
- Burn your videos in multiple formats into DVDs with ease.
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"A top notch program that anyone can run."
Version: DVDStyler Portable 1.8.3
Easy to understand right from the get-go
Nothing to note
Very good and a joy to use.
Updated on Jun 6, 2011
"great results, easy to use, fast, no bugs"
Version: DVDStyler Portable 1.8.1
very good output. much easier to use than many others. interface is so simple you think there should be more to it but it does what you need in a simple way. worked perrfectly first time on XP.
lacks special effectrs like cross fade, disolve, zoom .. but these things are often overrused anyhow and just ad a bit more life to some work . as good as this program is i would expect some special effects before long ..
the ease of use stands out for this program ... i used nero8 for hundreds of home movie compilations but still find it connfusing .. nero does do a lot but was hard to learn and retain that learning for the next time ... i was shocked when i first used DVDstyler .. it took me far less time to put things together and it did the things i needed in an intuitive way .. i didnt even have to read the instructions except for a couple little things that were quickly clearned up.. i can recommend this to anyone that doesnt want to spend weeks learning a complex program. .. a very nice, well done little program, much more than you would expect for free . someone did a very nice job on this.
"good luck using it"
Version: DVDStyler Portable 1.8.1
no idea - couldn't get far enough to find any
couldn't get past square one
Creating a DVD for home use is pretty worthless if you can't make it easy for friends to watch it. In order to create the opening menu that tells a viewer what is on the DVD you need to right click on "menu editor." Fine - except that there is no "menu editor" in sight. Not in any visible button; not in any drop-down menu; the help file does not tell where to find it. Perhaps after an hour of searching it might have turned up, but in that hour I can download several other DVD makers and try them. And since I won't make a DVD without a menu I'm going to try another program. I honestly can not think of a reason to use this - unless and until the programmers fix this basic oversight..
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content