DVD2oneX allows you to make movie-only and full disk copies for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. Some featuers include: World's fastest video compression engine, process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer), makes also full disk copies for those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros, and powerful join mode useful for putting multiple episodes of a (TV) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
Version 2.3 includes option for movie-only and join mode; DVD player; support for dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB; and other improvements.
What's new in this version:
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS-X Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD ... See all new features »