Perform your conversions in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process: 1) Select the audio and subtitle tracks. 2) Select the output format you want: AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad,Ipod, Xbox, PS3. 3) Press Next and sit back and relax during the conversion. The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process. With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically. The Converter is fast and supports Nvidia Cuda video cards. Choose to convert only the main movie or the bonus too. You can make a backup of your DVD to and copy it to another DVD. Various video codecs available: H264, Mpeg4, Xvid, AC3, AAC, DTS. DVD Converter supports ISO images as input files. Request to shutdown your computer after the conversion.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 fixed problem with converted video and order language selection.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Back up your DVD movies to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindl...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Record, convert, and enjoy movies, video streams, and DVDs.
- Find, download, and convert music and movies on the Internet w...
- Convert Blu-ray videos to dvd, AVI, MKV, iPhone/iPad, and PS3 f...
- Transcode video in real time between H.263, H.263+, H.264, and ...
- Convert DVD to Zune movie and music such as WMV, MP4, MOV, MP3,...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Search for movie subtitles and download them to your PC.
- Convert your Blu-ray DVDs into AVI format.
- Play various media files using internal codecs.
- Play your multimedia files with an extra light player.
- Convert your DVD movies into PSP format.
- Create an AVCHD disc (BD5/BD9/BD25) or MKV from a Blu-Ray or MK...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content