From Dutch Type Library:
A highly sophisticated application for reviewing, editing and altering tables and contours of fonts with a snft file structure, as there are CFF and TTF flavored OpenType fonts, TrueType fonts and TrueType Collection fonts.
OTM makes the editing of tables possible from a graphical user interface. Furthermore, it comes with built-in tools like the Glyph Editor for proofing and editing contours or even drawing glyphs from scratch. A 'kern' table viewer is available for proofing and refining the kerning, and a 'GSUB'/'GPOS' viewer to visually test (and in case of 'GPOS' also adjust) these OpenType Layout tables.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Manage business database applications.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Edit TrueType, Type 1 or multiple master fonts.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Professional font editor for big far-east fonts.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Font management, activating, viewing, printing system.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Font menu haxie; wysiwyg, groups, management.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.