CIM is the professional management system for Customer Support, Call Center, and Help Desk. Allows you to add call logging, customer details, product details, and backup system. Provide concurrent users so that application can install more then one computer. Customize reports are also available, you can email to customer service to find out more details. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage and control your help desk operation.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Reuse call solutions, track calls, and boost customer service.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your help desk or tech support department.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Increase your sales and build customer loyalty by coordinating ...
- Simplify your help desk interface for technicians.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Increase client satisfaction while controlling and reducing ser...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Store and track all of your customer support information and is...
- Acquire a network-ready help desk program with an integrated HT...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage a technical support department, carry out scheduling, re...
- Establish a help desk, track support calls, manage support requ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very reliable for Customer Support."
Version: Customer Information Manager 8.3.2
I have download this software for my customer support team. I was looking nearly 2 months to get reliable and better performance software. Now I found this software. I am very pleased. Another thing is not expensive.
Report not included. I can pay extra for report modules so that I can print the invoices as the customer's hard copy.