Cursor Hider allows you to hide the cursor while you're working on the keyboard. You can set the program to hide the cursor after any number of keystrokes or any amount of mouse idle time. The cursor will automatically reappear when the mouse is moved. There is a tray icon (arrow symbol) that displays the cursor status. If the cursor is showing, the arrow is white. If the cursor is hidden, the arrow is transparent.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Customize your desktop with animated cursors and semitransparen...
- Manage your mouse when using several monitors.
- Variety of user selectable cursor trails.
- Automatically sets the focus of an app as mouse passes over it.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Emulate keystrokes and automate movement of mouse cursor.
- Execute common Windows commands by mouse gestures.
- Scroll the window under the mouse pointer with the mousewheel.
- Play an interesting arcade game.
- Reverse the direction of your mouse pointer.