From LogicNP Software:
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works. This secure yet easy-to-use solution supports .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Mono, Mono Touch, Mono Android, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries, and ASP.Net web sites.
CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. It also comes with a unique Usage Reporting feature which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service and fixes.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Leased Floating licenses allow licenses to be borrowed for specific amount of time.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
What's new in this version:
* Redesigned, easier UI
* New license limits/checks
* New API
* Revamped and updated documentation
* Improved support for Azure databases
* Improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service,
* Some Fixes