CrushFTP handles FTP, SFTP (SSH FTP), FTPS (FTP over SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, and WebDAV SSL. WebDAV allows you to use the OS X Finder to connect to the server and work on it as if it were another hard drive on your machine. Read, write, rename. all with WebDAV. The built in fully customizable WebInterface allows you to present a website to customers so they can easily upload files to you, or download files to you. It has support for drag and drop uploading on the Web site, as well as the ability to upload folders while zipping them on the fly. This saves time and bandwidth. Or you can use the browser uploader to queue up file transfers and submit them all at once. Easily setup e-mails to come to you when a user uploads a files. You can drag and drop folders on a user to grant them access to the folder. The user will then only be able to access that folder. Lastly, the plugin support for CrushFTP allows for a whole new set of expandable features. Includes extensive logging options and auto ban usernames features.
What's new in this version:
- Introducing AttachmentRedirector - redirect Outlook attachments through your corporate CrushFTP server for Enterprise users.
- ServerBeat has been rewritten to be more robust and no longer uses JGroups. Allows for active/passive job handling too.
- Allow binding session replication to a specific IP
- Allows greater than and less than signs in emails
- SessionReplication now handles error conditions and higher load.
- All around session handling ... See all new features »