Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure and cross-platform. Whether you need to back up one laptop at home or up to 10 for the family, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a CrashPlan Central subscription. Unlimited online backup.
There is also a mobile app for users with a CrashPlan+ account. Mobile users can securely access data backed up to CrashPlan Central onto iOS, Andriod and Windows Phone devices.
What's new in this version:
- OS X Yosemite users can now open the CrashPlan app from the CrashPlan menu bar.
- Added OS X Yosemite compatibility to the CrashPlan app code signing process.
- Removed legacy uninstaller app from within the CrashPlan.app bundle.
- For users who had uninstalled and then reinstalled CrashPlan, the Forgot password link on the “Use existing account” sign in screen now correctly points to the password reset page.
- Performance improvements to the... See all new features »