Contractor's Office manages the business process for general contractors, contractors, installers, all trades, Handyman or home repair businesses, re-modelers, and custom builders in residential construction. Contractor's Office combines all the following to every job all the way through its life cycle; Contact Management, Estimating, Job Processing, Requests for Quotations for vendors, Quotations, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Job Budgets, Change Orders, Service Requests, Labor Tickets, and a Complete Reporting system including a way to design your own reports. Contractor's Office also interfaces with numerous CAD, estimating, accounting, job scheduling, and payroll software packages that can enhance the capabilities of Contractor's Office.
What's new in this version: Version 6.11 adds Labor Burden calculator.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Find solutions for change, incident, dependency, and basic asse...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Use an office management system.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your office records.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Integrate MS Excel and SQL Server into network-based informatio...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Be informed about critical MySQL server details and ensure unin...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Distribute your Access 2007 applications to other users.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Let your business benefit from the e-commerce convenience.
- Manage your company's clients, candidates, sourcing, and screen...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Control and maintain database management systems.
- Manage and organize your business contacts with reminders.