The Command-T plug-in for VIM provides an extremely fast, intuitive mechanism for opening files with a minimal number of keystrokes. It's named "Command-T" because it is inspired by the "Go to File" window bound to Command-T in TextMate. Files are selected by typing characters that appear in their paths, and are ordered by an algorithm which knows that characters that appear in certain locations (for example, immediately after a path separator) should be given more weight.
What's new in this version: - exclude large benchmark fixture file from source exports
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Add dynamic balance functions to FileMaker Pro with this plug-i...
- Change file attributes for a single file or a group or set cust...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Contextual menu for Internet Location files.
- Developer editing tool for data with complex formats.
- Show/insert any font printing characters.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Open and analyze SFV files.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content