The Command-T plug-in for VIM provides an extremely fast, intuitive mechanism for opening files with a minimal number of keystrokes. It's named "Command-T" because it is inspired by the "Go to File" window bound to Command-T in TextMate. Files are selected by typing characters that appear in their paths, and are ordered by an algorithm which knows that characters that appear in certain locations (for example, immediately after a path separator) should be given more weight.
What's new in this version: Continuing the theme of performance enhancements from version 1.6, this release adds a new Watchman scanner, which can allow Command-T to scan hierarchies in the ballpark of half-a-million files in around a second. Command-T has always been fast thanks to its C core, but with this and other recent additions (such as input debouncing added in 1.7, parallelized search added in 1.6, and memoization added to the matching algorithm in 1.5) it is now an order of magnitude or more faster, which is espe... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Add dynamic balance functions to FileMaker Pro with this plug-i...
- Change file attributes for a single file or a group or set cust...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Contextual menu for Internet Location files.
- Developer editing tool for data with complex formats.
- Show/insert any font printing characters.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Open and analyze SFV files.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Audio editor with good multichannel and Audio Unit support.
- Apache Ant glossary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content