From Houdah Software:
Command-F is a free utility that lets you set up hot keys to launch your favorite file search tool.
It supports the following utilities:
- Find Any File
With Command-F you may set up two such hotkeys. The first is active only when the Finder is frontmost. The second is active across the whole system. For the Finder hotkey some search tools offer the option to focus the search on the current Finder window.
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Effortlessly add text, file contents and more into layout progr...
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Screen ruler for the desktop.
- MIDI message debugger.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Bring up files and information using keyboard and keyword short...
- Scale, rotate, trim, reflect, flip, and convert file formats of...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.