Color Schemes lets you put together up to 28 color schemes, each with up to three colors. There are two modes. In "Manual" mode you select all three colors; in "Automatic" mode, you select one color and two colors are generated for you using 120 degree color wheel separation. Red, Green, and Blue components of each color are selected using sliders, typing in decimal or hex values or using the Color Picker. You can drag and drop (Control key held down) color from any window to any other window. Color data is saved between sessions.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.1 is a bug fix.
More Products to Consider
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Transform colors in specified area on display into discriminabl...
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Gives the Hex value of any colour for use on the web.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Blend colors & return their rgb & hex values.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- Create and edit color lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Access hex & RGB color values.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Organize, manage and edit your Icons.
- Multiple not-so-realistic fireworks screensaver.
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- Averages four colors via RGB.